Withdrawing from Class
Students officially withdrawing from an online class should initiate the process at the Office of Educational Outreach and then the Office of Admissions and Records. Withdrawal procedures are as follows:
- Obtain withdrawal form from the Office of Educational Outreach or Admissions and Records.
- Obtain two (2) copies of the online Student Profile from the Office of Educational Outreach.
- Obtain signatures from the Advisor and appropriate VP (Academic Affairs, Career-Technical, or Health Sciences).
- Pay fees in Business Office and obtain Business Office Manager's signature.
- Return withdrawal form and online Student Profile to the Office of Admissions and Records after obtaining proper signatures.
NOTE: Withdrawal is not official until student returns withdrawal form and online Student Profile to the Office of Admissions and Records. Failure to properly complete the withdrawal process could result in a grade of “F” instead of a “W”.