Coahoma Community College is an accredited public comprehensive institution of higher learning committed to providing accessible, affordable, diverse, and quality educational programs and services.
COAHOMA COMMUNITY COLLEGE GOALS
- Provide academic transfer programs that parallel with the first two years of college/university programs.
- Provide career and technical education programs that prepare students to enter the job market or transfer to a college or university.
- Meet the needs of area businesses and industries by providing workforce training programs.
- Empower students with the necessary tools to maximize their potential by providing a network of support services and activities.
- Utilize emerging instructional technology by providing innovative learning opportunities for students.
- Address community and economic development needs within the service area by developing and sustaining partnerships with public and private agencies.
- Initiate new programs or complement existing programs by securing and sustaining federal, state, and local funding.
- Support cultural enrichment programs and activities.
- Ensure institutional effectiveness by planning, assessing, and evaluating all activities and programs.